© 2019 All rights Reserved. Hazem Elolimy Co.
1. Imported gold cavity, corrosion resistance, high temperature resistance, life 8-10 years, xenon lamp life’s more than 800 million times.
2. Non-contact processing, stress free, noiseless, no pollution to the environment, which belongs to the green processing.
3. High laser energy density, small thermal effect area, not easy deformation, less or no subsequent processing.
4. Easy spot welding, stack welding, splicing and continuous welding.
5. Good quality laser beam, high conversion efficiency and therefore high welding speed, high aspect ratio, high strength.
6. Good welding quality, smooth and beautiful appearance.
7. Solder joints non-pollution, weld strength and toughness at least equivalent to or stronger than the base metal.
8. Using optical fiber transmission, can realize remote welding, conveniently to equip with automatic welding workbench, manipulator, assembly line and other equipment together to work. More uniform light spot and more beautiful solder joints after the light transmission.
9. Choose a specific fiber to achieve the welding of tiny solder bumps.
10. Supports time spectroscopy and energy splitting or a combination of these two spectroscopic modes (customizable). Multi-channel fiber output, up to 4 fiber at the same time, significant cost savings, improve welding efficiency and reduce equipment space.
11. Excellent spectral system minimizes energy loss to ensure that the laser energy of each fiber is almost the same.
12. Variety of detection and protection measures using, greatly avoid the faults may caused by a variety of external factors or human misuse, to protect the equipment can be more long-term stable operation.
13. Touch screen input, friendly human-computer interaction makes setup and operation easier. The operating system is easy to learn and easy to operate.
14. A variety of input and output signals are very easy to achieve the machine’s automated production and assembly line production.
15. The communication function monitors all data of the laser.
Laser welding can be used in welding stainless steel, aluminum, copper, gold, silver, chromium, nickel, titanium and other metals or alloys, can also be used for a variety of welding between different materials, such as: copper – brass, titanium – gold, Titanium – molybdenum, nickel – copper and so on.
Laser welding is widely used in the IT industry, medical equipment, communications equipment, aerospace, machinery manufacturing, battery manufacturing, elevator manufacturing, craft gifts, household appliances manufacturing, tooling, gears, automobile shipbuilding, watches and clocks, jewelry and other industries.